Sep 28, 2016

Paper Quilling Letter E

how to paper quilling letter monogram tutorial typography

Try, try, and try again. Just so everyone understands – this is not exactly "easy". However, just like any quilling project, it's really quite amazing when you're done, so it's worth the effort. Just as Goldilocks critiqued, the first E's vertical strip on the left was too short, the next was too long, and the third seemed just right.



The paper I used is Canson Mi-Teintes (160 gsm) cut to 1/4" width. 

If you'd like to try quilling this letter, download my free PDF templateand give it a shot. I even filmed a video showing the entire process. I'm still new to filming videos, so if you like it, I hope you'll give it a thumbs up and leave a comment so I can keep improving.
 
Thank you all for being a part of this learning process with me. All your encouraging blog comments, likes, shares, and follows feed energy back to me.

Cecelia

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thrilled to hear you say that! Thanks and I hope you'll give it a try!

      Delete
  2. do you have tutorials for all the alphabet letters?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, not yet, as they take so long to make. I hope it helps you with your quilling projects anyway.
      Cecelia

      Delete
  3. Entré en el link de tu vídeo y dice "Vídeo Privado" y no pude verlo, que triste. Pero lo intentaré con el diagrama que dejaste. Mil gracyas

    ReplyDelete